NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
This contest is sponsored by David Weekley Homes (“Sponsor”) and is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident. Employees of David Weekley Homes and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
To participate in this event:
1. Go to the Sponsor’s Facebook Page (www.facebook.com\weekleyhomes).
2. Locate the Name Our Amenity Center Contest post.
3. Submit your idea for an amenity center name between July 7 and July 14, 2015.
4. David Weekley Homes will select, at their discretion, the top submissions.
5. Followers of David Weekley Homes will be asked to vote on the entries between July 15 and July 29, 2015 by “liking” their favorite submission.
6. Participants are encouraged to ask their Friends and Followers to vote.
7. The person whose entry receives the most “likes” will win a $200 Amazon gift card.
8. Anyone who votes for a name by commenting on the contest Facebook post between July 15 and July 29, 2015 will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. One entry per person.
9. Winners will be announced on the David Weekley Homes Facebook page on July 30, 2015.
10. Winners will be notified via Facebook, and prizes will be distributed by USPS.
11. Winners will be asked to provide a US mailing address via direct message on Facebook.
12. Prizes are not transferable for cash or any other alternatives.
13. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days.
14. By entering this contest you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
15. Employees of David Weekley Homes and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the event. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its agents, representatives and any network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
2. David Weekley Homes reserves the right to remove any and all comments with offensive, profane or disparaging language. All submissions with offensive, profane or disparaging language, no matter what circumstances, will be disqualified.
Questions about this contest can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Name Our Amenity Center Contest.” This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.