NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
This contest is sponsored by David Weekley Homes (“Sponsor”) and is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
To enter, you must be at least 21 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident. Employees of David Weekley Homes and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate in this event:
1. Go to the Sponsor’s Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyDavidWeekleyHomes/).
2. Access the Harmony Fall Front Porch Parade contest tab.
3. Upload original photos of your decorated front porch.
4. Followers of Indianapolis David Weekley Homes will be asked to vote on the entries between October 15, 2016 and November 20, 2016.
5. Participants are encouraged to ask their Friends and Followers to vote.
6. The first 10 participants who submit an original photo entry of their decorated front porch will receive a $5 gift card from Starbucks.
7. The person whose entry receives the most votes will be recognized as the grand prize winner and will be announced on the Indianapolis David Weekley Homes Facebook page November 21, 2016.
8. Winner will be notified via Facebook, and prizes will be distributed by USPS.
9. Winner will be asked to provide a US mailing address via direct message on Facebook.
10. Grand prize winner will receive a $200 Visa gift card. Prizes are not transferable for cash or any other alternatives.
11. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days.
12. By entering this contest you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
13. Employees of David Weekley Homes and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
1. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the event. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its agents, representatives and any network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
2. David Weekley Homes reserves the right to remove any and all comments with offensive, profane or disparaging language. All submissions with offensive, profane or disparaging language or image, no matter what circumstances, will be disqualified.
Questions about this contest can be sent via email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Harmony Fall Front Porch Parade.”
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.