It’s almost that time of year, the day to shower loved ones and friends with cards, gifts, flowers and candy. But, have you thought of giving the gift of a giant “kiss?” Here’s a fun and easy project you can do with your kids.
• 3 tbsp butter
• 10 ounce package of marshmallows, mini or regular size (4 cups)
• 6 cups Rice Krispies® Cereal
• Cooking spray
• Plastic wrap
• Aluminum foil
• White paper
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispies® Cereal and stir until well coated.
3. Spray the inside of the funnel with cooking spray and fill with the cereal mixture.
4. Remove the cereal mixture from the funnel. Use your hands to help shape your “kiss.”
5. Wrap the “kiss” in plastic wrap that has been sprayed with a little cooking spray.
6. Place the wrapped crispy treat on a piece of foil.
7. Cut a strip of white paper and write your message on the “ribbon.”
8. Place the ribbon tag around the bottom of the “kiss” so that the “ribbon” end will stick out of the foil wrapping.
9. Wrap foil up around the crispy until all the crispy is covered.
10. Pinch the foil at the top to close the top.
Images courtesy of thepartiologist.com