Charlotte, NC (October 3, 2019): David Weekley Homes, the nation’s largest privately-held home builder, is participating in the Parade of Homes from October 4-20, 2019. This self-guided home tour is presented by the Home Builders Association of Charlotte and will feature 65 homes showcasing the newest designs, styles and décor choices in homes across the region.
Weekley will have six homes featured on the tour. These homes, which will be open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Saturday and Sunday from noon – 6 p.m., include:
• The Riverwood in Ansley Park, 1028 Ansley Park Drive in Indian Land
• The Elton in Brightwalk, 1204 Kohler Avenue near Uptown Charlotte
• The Ashland in Chadwick Park at Downtown Pineville – Village Collection, 222 Johnston Drive in Pineville
• The Broadford in Chardwick Park at Downtown Pineville – Townhome Collection, 226 Johnston Drive in Pineville
• The Henderson in SouthRidge Single Family Collection, 9730 Briarwick Lane in Ballantyne
• The Talia in McClintock, 1312 Nandina Street in Plaza Midwood
David Weekley Homes is currently building in communities across the Charlotte area, including Pineville, Matthews, Fort Mill and more. Prices for David Weekley homes in the Charlotte area range from $260s to $585s+.
For more information about David Weekley Homes in Charlotte, contact 704-817-0030.
About David Weekley Homes
David Weekley Homes, founded in 1976, is headquartered in Houston and operates in 20 cities across the United States. David Weekley Homes was the first builder in the United States to be awarded the Triple Crown of American Home Building, an honor which includes “America’s Best Builder,” “National Housing Quality Award” and “National Builder of the Year.” Weekley has also appeared 13 times on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list. Since inception, David Weekley Homes has closed more than 90,000 homes. For more information about David Weekley Homes, visit the company’s website at www.davidweekleyhomes.com.